Coming up this evening on Capital Tonight
Betting on Fracking
- One of the biggest arguments for allowing non-Indian casinos in New York was the possibility of job creation, especially in the Southern Tier and the Catskills. Those same areas have the most to gain, economically at least, if hydrofracking is allowed in the state. But do residents think the risks outweigh the rewards? Part three of our exclusive TWC News/Siena poll looks at whether voters stand on fracking. We’ll go over the results with pollster Don Levy.
- Also- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand explains her new legislation to increase college’s accountability in sexual assault cases.
- And LG candidate Chris Moss discusses proposals for fighting corruption in Albany.
- Exclusive Poll Highlights State’s Interest In Hydrofracking
- Assemblyman Gottfried Discusses Latest Med Mar Push
- Chris Moss Talks Cleaning Up Albany
- Senator Gillibrand On Ending Campus Sexual Assaults
- TWC News/Siena Poll: Voters In Southern Tier, Hudson Valley Oppose Fracking, But Acknowledge Economic Benefits
- Wu: NY Needs An Independent LG
- Operating Engineers Give Nod To Klein
- Cuomo Says He’s Been Invited To Visit Israel
- Bharara and Schneiderman Do Lunch