Coming up this evening on Capital Tonight
Rank and File (Your Taxes)
- The Tax Foundation had some good things to say about this year’s state budget, after consistently ranking the state near as one of the worst tax climates in the country. In fact, the foundation moved New York from #25 to #4 for corporate tax rates. We’ll talk to Joseph Henchman from the foundation about what changed.
- Also- regional EPA administrator Judith Enck is encouraging you to take more selfies ahead of Earth Day. But this isn’t just about getting more likes on Instagram. She’ll explain the goal of #Natureselfie.
- And Stephanie Grendell and Denise Kronstadt of the NYS Coalition for More Family Court Judges explain how increased funding can help reduce a backlog of cases.
- Tax Foundation VP Explains New York State’s Ranking
- EPA Regional Administrator Explains #NatureSelfie
- Coalition For More Family Court Judges Discusses Latest Effort
- State GOP Spokesman To Eldridge Campaign: Why Not Hire Baghdad Bob
- DFS: Aetna To Pay $500K Fine
- A Super PAC Slams Demos
- Astorino On BOE Appointment: Cuomo Couldn’t Find Anyone Else?
- State Judge Upholds SAFE Act
- The WFP Finds A Way To Praise Cuomo