Coming up this evening on Capital Tonight
- The members of our Friday Reporter Roundtable will weigh in the federal and state complaints filed against ten people connected to the Cuomo administration.
- Also, Donna Lieberman of the NY Civil Liberties Union will tell us more about the group’s lawsuit against Onondaga County over solitary confinement of minors.
- Plus, the Watervliet Arsenal is now home to a Veteran Business Outreach Center. We’ll learn more about this prestigious designation with Peter Gannon.
- And, Quebec’s Delegate General in New York will discuss the importance of our state’s relationship with Canada.
- Cuomo: ‘At This Point, They’re Not Going To Recommend Any Pay Raise For The Legislature.’
- Cuomo Reinforces Buffalo Investment While Addressing Corruption Charges
- Cuomo Says He Had ‘No Idea’ About Alleged Corruption In Administration
- Kucinich Calls for Scrapping Of Power Plant After Scandal Bombshell (Updated)