Coming up this evening on Capital Tonight
- It has been more than a week since that massive snow storm dropped several feet of snow on to the Buffalo area. We’ll catch up with Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz to get his take on the initial response to the storm and the recovery efforts.
- Also, just a couple more days until the busiest shopping weekend of the year. Ted Potrikus of the New York State Retail Council will join us in studio to talk about holiday shopping and small business support.
- Plus, Carm Basel of the New York Transit Association is on the show to talk about the state’s need to invest in transit infrastructure.
- And, open enrollment of the New York state health exchange is underway. Leslie Moran of the New York Health Plan Association will fill us in on what we should know.
- Cashing In – Big and Small
- Explaining the State Health Exchange
- Transforming Public Transit
- After the Storm
- Stefanik Announces Staff Hires
- House Ethics Defers On Grimm – Again
- In NYC, Voters Write In Taylor Swift, Frank Underwood and Derek Jeter
- Barring Special Session, Infrastructure Spending Could Dominate 2015
- Full Show – 11.25.14