Coming up this evening on Capital Tonight
Care and Caution
- New York has its first confirmed case of Ebola, and it could become a campaign issue. Governor Cuomo insists the state is prepared to treat the patient and prevent further spread of the virus. But his opponent, Rob Astorino, says more preventative measures should have been in place to avoid this first case. We’ll have the latest on the patient and the response.
- Also- the New York State School Boards Association is preparing to hold its annual convention in New York City. We’ll talk to executive director Tim Kremer about what’s on this year’s agenda.
- And our reporter roundtable goes over the top stories from the past week.
- Ebola Caution And Care
- Reporter Roundtable
- Top Issues For School Boards Convention
- Improving Afterschool Programs
- Cuomo Has $15.7M, Spends $8.6M In Three Weeks
- AFL-CIO Gives $15K To Senate Republicans
- Ebola Becomes A Political Football In NY-4
- In Grisanti Ad, A Push For A Vote On Indy Line
- Grimm’s Latest Ad Highlights Sandy Recovery