Coming up this evening on Capital Tonight
Spotlight on Mandates
- Governor Cuomo’s Mandate Relief Council has flown largely under the radar. But business groups and elected officials are trying to keep an emphasis on the issue. We’ll talk about this with Senator Ted O’Brien.
- Plus, progressive economic policy groups and the Working Families Party are criticising the Pataki-McCall Commission’s report. Ron Deutsch of New Yorkers for Fiscal Fairness, Mike Kink of Strong Economy for All, and Bob Master of the Working Families Party will sit down to discuss.
- And our Reporter Roundtable will bere to to discuss the week’s political headlines.
- Cuomo: Gabryszak Should Resign If Harassment Allegations Are True
- Reporter Roundtable
- Advocates Share Concerns About Tax Commission Report
- Sen. O’Brien on Mandate Relief
- Details Of Allegations Against Gabryszak
- Gabryszak Case Formally Sent To Ethics Committee
- Erie County Dem Chief: Gabryszak Should Resign If Allegations Are True
- GOP Blames Cuomo For Assembly Harassment
- DiNapoli: More Info Needed On This Surplus