Coming up this evening on Capital Tonight
- The Teachout-Wu campaign scored some big wins this week, and the candidates are spending more time upstate ahead of the September 9 primary. It even seems like the Cuomo campaign has been forced to start defending LG candidate Kathy Hochul against accusations that she is not progressive enough. But will it be enough to impact the outcome? We’ll talk to our reporter roundtable about that and much more.
- And our Fight for the House series moves to the North Country, with a profile of NY-21 candidate Elise Stefanik.
- Here and Now
- Cuomo: Hochul Will Win
- Labor Day Wrap-Up
- The Weekend That Was (So Far)
- U.K. Ups Terror Threat Level to “Severe”
- Reporter Roundtable – 08.29.14
- Despite Legal Challenges, Denver Jones Likely On Primary Ballot
- Three Years After Irene, Work Still to Be Done
- Cuomo Raises $600K In 20 Days