Coming up this evening on Capital Tonight
- Former lieutenant governor Richard Ravitch is still monitoring the budget process even after leaving office. And he’s got a lot of concerns about how elected officials make the numbers add up. That’s just one of the topics he addresses in his new memoir, So Much to Do. We’ll talk to him about the many financial crises outlined in the book, and what he learned during his brief tenure at the capitol.
- Today’s new Siena poll has Governor Cuomo with a very strong lead over Republican Rob Astorino- unless someone else gets in the race. The poll also shows a potential Working Families Party candidate getting a big chunk of the vote. We’ll talk with pollster Steve Greenberg about that and other results from this month’s survey.
- Also- City and State’s Matt Hamilton unveils this year’s Power 100.
- And our insiders discuss and debate the latest news.
- Astorino: Cuomo Ended Moreland For ‘Political Purposes’
- Cuomo Defends His Liberal Credentials
- Cuomo On Perry Debate: ‘I Don’t Think So’
- Senate GOP Happy To Tout Siena Poll (Updated)
- Demos Radio Ad: Zeldin Is Being ‘Weird’
- Astorino To Headline PAC Fundraiser
- Rapfogel Enters Guilty Plea, Faces Up To 12 Years In Prison
- Here and Now
- City and State Releases 2014 ‘Albany Power 100 List’