Coming up this evening on Capital Tonight
Lend to a Friend
- Senate Democrats are struggling to gain ground- or regain ground- in races around the state. Well, mostly upstate. Three of their freshman members are in trouble this year, but the conference can help them out financially. We’ll talk to Democratic Senate Campaign Committee chair Mike Gianaris about that and other efforts to help the Dems regain the majority.
- Also- New York City’s municipal ID plan has become a campaign issue in some races. But this week, it got a key stamp of approval from the federal government. We’ll talk to Assemblyman Marcos Crespo about this latest development and what’s next.
- Plus, Stephen Hayford of the New Yorker’s Family Research Foundation goes over the group’s 2014 voter guide.
- Here and Now
- Battle For The State Senate
- NYC IDs Meet FDIC Standards
- New Yorker’s Family Research Foundation Voter Guide
- Candidate Conversation: Rick Donovan
- Maffei Ad Defends Family Against ‘Personal Attacks’
- The WFP Vs. Cuomo
- Cuomo Decries ‘Political Baloney’
- Teachout Contributes $28K To Senate Democrats